Making a referral
Referrals to CHT usually come via NHS or Local Authorities, self-referral is also possible.
• Initially referrers should complete an application form to be returned with background information (recent risk assessment, care plan, social circumstances report etc); an application form can be downloaded from the bottom of this page.
• Referral information is reviewed by the clinical team who will consider if a placement with CHT could meet the individual’s needs.
• An assessment interview is then arranged where a staff member visits the person being referred and completes an assessment.
• Following this, recommendations on the CHT service that would best meet the individuals’ needs is made.
• A visit to the relevant service is then arranged and a transition plan discussed with the person being referred and with their care team.
To make a referral or to have an informal discussion please contact our central office:
Telephone: 020 7381 5888
Application forms can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 020 7610 0608 or by post to:
Community Housing & Therapy
Vox Studios (WG10)
1-45 Durham Street
London, SE11 5JH