Making a referral
REFERRALS: COVID-19 update
We are accepting referrals as normal via firstname.lastname@example.org. As we are unable to assess face to face, we are being creative and taking the following approach:
- Initial assessment via video link or telephone.
- Follow up assessment via video link including tour of the service and room as well as speaking to staff and meeting current residents.
- Move in
Lilias Gillies House in Croydon/Surrey Border
Highams Lodge in Waltham Forest
Supported Living Service
Fairhall Court in Kingston
Onkar House in Ealing
For more information please contact:
Referrals Coordinator – Riah Wilkinson
020 8065 5364 (direct line)
07960 633 735 (mobile)
Referrals to CHT usually come via NHS or Local Authorities, self-referral is also possible.
• Initially referrers should complete an application form to be returned with background information (recent risk assessment, care plan, social circumstances report etc); an application form can be downloaded from the bottom of this page.
• Referral information is reviewed by the clinical team who will consider if a placement with CHT could meet the individual’s needs.
• An assessment interview is then arranged where a staff member visits the person being referred and completes an assessment.
• Following this, recommendations on the CHT service that would best meet the individuals’ needs is made.
• A visit to the relevant service is then arranged and a transition plan discussed with the person being referred and with their care team.
To make a referral or to have an informal discussion please contact our central office:
Telephone: 020 7381 5888
Application forms can be emailed to: email@example.com or faxed to 020 7610 0608 or by post to:
Community Housing & Therapy
Vox Studios (WG10)
1-45 Durham Street
London, SE11 5JH