Making a referral
Referrals to CHT usually come via NHS or Local Authorities, self-referral is also possible if self-funded.
• Initially referrers should send supporting information such as a recent risk assessment, care plan, social circumstances report.
• Referral information is reviewed by the clinical team who will consider if a placement with CHT could meet the individual’s needs.
• An assessment is then arranged where a staff member visits the person being referred or meets them virtually to complete an assessment.
• Following this, recommendations on the CHT service that would best meet the individuals’ needs is made.
• A visit to the relevant service is then arranged and a transition plan discussed with the person being referred and with their care team.
To make a referral or to have an informal discussion please contact our Referrals Coordinator:
Referrals Coordinator – Riah Wilkinson
020 8065 5364 (direct line)
07960 633 735 (mobile)
Community Housing & Therapy
Vox Studios (WG10)
1-45 Durham Street
London, SE11 5JH