Making a referral
REFERRALS: COVID-19 update
We are accepting referrals as normal via email@example.com. As we are unable to assess face to face, we are being creative and taking the following approach:
- Initial assessment via video link or telephone.
- Follow up assessment via video link including tour of the service and room as well as speaking to staff and meeting current residents.
- Move in
Lilias Gillies in Croydon/Old Coulsdon.
Highams Lodge in Waltham Forest
Supported Living Service
Fairhall Court in Surbiton.
In the coming months we will also have more vacancies at Mount Lodge in Eastbourne.
For more information please contact:
Referrals Coordinator -Riah Wilkinson
020 8065 5364 (direct line)
07960 633 735 (mobile)
Referrals to CHT usually come via NHS or Local Authorities, self-referral is also possible.
• Initially referrers should complete an application form to be returned with background information (recent risk assessment, care plan, social circumstances report etc); an application form can be downloaded from the bottom of this page.
• Referral information is reviewed by the clinical team who will consider if a placement with CHT could meet the individual’s needs.
• An assessment interview is then arranged where a staff member visits the person being referred and completes an assessment.
• Following this, recommendations on the CHT service that would best meet the individuals’ needs is made.
• A visit to the relevant service is then arranged and a transition plan discussed with the person being referred and with their care team.
To make a referral or to have an informal discussion please contact our central office:
Telephone: 020 7381 5888
Application forms can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 020 7610 0608 or by post to:
Community Housing & Therapy
Vox Studios (WG10)
1-45 Durham Street
London, SE11 5JH