Thank you for considering a donation to CHT – Your support will help us to provide ‘A life changing experience’ for our beneficiaries
How your support will help us make a difference
Your donation will make a powerful difference in ensuring that people who might otherwise be in and out of hospital for the rest of their lives get a life worth living. Outcomes that your grant will contribute to include:
• Enabling residents to re-gain a sense of control and autonomy over their lives
• Reduction in the time spent in hospital
• Increased psychological stability
• Ability of residents to move on to independent or less supported accommodation
• Increased sense of social inclusion as residents engage with the world outside the residential community
• Increased ability to engage and relate to others
• £10 pays art materials for a therapeutic art workshop
• £25 pays for music therapy sessions for one service
• £50 pays for yoga sessions for up to 15 residents
We want to say thank you to all our supporters. The work we do is vital and we greatly appreciate all the help we get from wonderful people and organisations.
Vernon N Ely Charitable Settlement
We would also like to thank Vernon N Ely Charitable Settlement who have supported CHT with a generous donation.
Our service Highams Lodge received a grant to be part of the Waltham Forest Borough of Culture 2019 and put on an Art Festival with the funds. Organising the event was a great project for our beneficiaries and we had an excellent time on they day.
Beneficiaries and staff from our service Lilias Gillies House, recently organised an open day using a grant from the South London and Maudley Trust. A big thank you to this fantastic organisation for this amazing opportunity.
Recently we were selected to be part of this years Co-op Local Community Fund meaning members can choose to support us when they shop at the Co-op. If you are a member then make sure to choose our charity to benefit from the fund.
If you are interested in working with us on a fundraising project then email us on firstname.lastname@example.org