Thank you for considering a donation to CHT – Your support will help us to provide ‘A life changing experience’ for our beneficiaries
How your support will help us make a difference
Your donation will make a powerful difference in ensuring that people who might otherwise be in and out of hospital for the rest of their lives get a life worth living. Outcomes that your grant will contribute to include:
• Enabling residents to re-gain a sense of control and autonomy over their lives
• Reduction in the time spent in hospital
• Increased psychological stability
• Ability of residents to move on to independent or less supported accommodation
• Increased sense of social inclusion as residents engage with the world outside the residential community
• Increased ability to engage and relate to others
• £10 pays art materials for a therapeutic art workshop
• £25 pays for music therapy sessions for one service
• £50 pays for yoga sessions for up to 15 residents
We want to say thank you to all our supporter. The work we do is vital and we greatly appreciate all the help we get from wonderful people and organisations.
We would also like to thank Vernon N Ely Charitable Settlement who have supported CHT with a generous donation.